Our Staff, Managers and Owners are committed to ensure that the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 is minimized and our guest and work spaces are compliant with COVID19 return to work guidelines on health, hygiene, sanitization and safety. The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
We will be practicing the following safety measures; building upon the rigorous and strict sanitization standards we have had in place for years. This is by no means an exhaustive list but includes the following:
- All guests visiting Sunny’s Modern Diner will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout Sunny’s for guest use.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Our menus are in a vinyl menu case and will be sanitized before and after each use. If you prefer, you can view our entire menu online at SunnysModernDiner.com
- Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table, and 3 feet between the backs of chairs.
- We are not permitted by the BC Provincial Health office to book groups larger than 6 guests. Multiple tables booked separately still constitutes a group booking and will not be permitted to co-mingle.
- Mingling and table hopping is not permitted.
- As requested by our Provincial Health Officer, guests must provide contact details so they can be reached should a potential exposure be identified.
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- All managers will check in with employees as they arrive for their shift. If they present any signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- If you are not feeling well, have tested positive for the virus, have a cough, or suffering from a sore throat, please do not enter our space. We hope you will return when you are feeling better.
- Contactless payment options are available and our POS terminal is sanitized between use.
Sunny’s continues to carefully follow the COVID protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members.
You can view our entire Return to Work and Safety Plan here.